Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Back to updating

Hello everyone,
I haven't updated the blog for over a year now, sorry about that, i kinda forgot about it..
Recently i stumbled upon some blogs, and it reminded me about this blog, i browsed it for a while and i got a bit nostalgic, after all most of the posts are from 2011-2012, and it's already 2013..

Anyways i purchased a domain for the blog www.abit-of-everything.com and i will be updating the blog regularly again! so expect a big post with some updates soon.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that you'll be updating again. I don't know how I went so long without reading your work. Anyway, as I said, good to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to future updates, your blog is very informative

    ReplyDelete