Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Some updates!

Hey,i didn't post anything for a while now, i kinda forgot about the blog,but im back now!
I have a few updates related to other posts i made:
Broken PS3 - I have discovered that there was a problem in the tray that holds the bluray laser part,i have ordered the part from eBay for about ~30$, unfortunatly when i recieved the part i have discovered it wasn't the right part since there are a few versions of PS3's on the market,so i need to return the part to the seller to get my money back which means i need to go to the post office, and i'm too lazy to do it,hopefully i will send it back soon so i can get the righ part and repair it.
DIY Headphones stand - I forgot about this project too,i got sick of this stand and i might make another one soon,if any of you have any ideas or inspirations please leave them in the comments.

I have recently started playing Battlefield 3, i purchased it abit late but i'm really enjoying it after the patch that fixed a few major issues, there are still some bugs but overall the game is great,and i'm really enjoying it!
Leave your battlelogs in the comments if you want to play.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of returning to play bf3. I kicked ass. Ill let you know maybe we'll play together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battlefield3 took over such a large part of my life when first released :U
    Took a hiatus an couldnt get back in the groove
    have fun guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete