Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Bit of Gaming

Hello everyone!
As you all know i love gaming, and i have a PS3 that i started using again, after a while that i didn't have much time for gaming, i bought 2 new games: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
They're a bit old, but i was looking for an RPG game that would take me a while to play through, I already played the PC version of TES: Skyrim and i've had about 150-200 hours in it, which i really liked and i wanted another RPG game, in a addition i found a good deal on Zavvi, and i got both for about 30$ .



I've started playing Fallout 3 and so far i'm really enjoying it, i like how the dialogues have many options as opposed to other RPG games i played in which the dialogues are very dull and boring and i usually just skip them. I'm still not sure about my style of play because i really can't decide between playing the good guy or the bad guy, and i usually start of by being the bad guy and killing everyone, and then judging by the outcome decide if i should redo it without killing everyone and I also really like the wide range of weapons and items, and how different weapons are in this game.
I might review these games after i finish them, but i don't think that will be anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. Fallout is one of the bests shooters of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Fallout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fallout is my favorite game <3

    ReplyDelete