Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last few days..

Today i woke up to a horrible morning,it was hot and i was sweaty,i couldn't open my eyes and i had a shit taste in my mouth.. it took me a long while to wake up,about half an hour,i hate thoes mornings..
Later on my friend called me and asked me if i want to go with him to get some shirts since there are some sales now,which i don't get.. the collection allways changes at the middle of the season,for example its the middle of the summer right now,probably the hottest days of the year,and fall/winter collection starts kicking in..Anyways i got 3 new shirts that day,and i ate a huge hamburger which was about 300g and fries for about 10$ which is was surprised that it actualy taste good..
A few days later i went with my dad to visit some family,and on the way we stopped at this street mall which is a pretty big street with clothing/jewlery/food etc stores,just like a regular mall,so i got 2 shorts from there,which is really liked.
The last days were pretty boring,i didn't do anything interesting,and the next thing im looking forward to is my vacation which is next month! i'm going to italy for a whole week.
I have also made some progress on my DIY Headphones Stand , i used some sandpaper to smoothen the surface,took me about 3-4 hours of work but its really smooth now and ready to paint,hopefully i will find the time to paint it soon.
Also im sorry i didn't post for a while,i wasn't in the mood for a blog,but im back updating regularly.

54 comments:

  1. we all have had one of those days... i hate them

    ReplyDelete
  2. "it was hot and i was sweaty"

    So much info xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give us some new pictures of your Headphones Stand please. I like this project and I'm looking forward to any progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pretty much woke up just as you described today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see the headphone stand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't really see a difference on the headphones stand,i'll make a post once i'll paint it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate the feeling of summer mornings, its way too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fuck clothes, shits over rated anyways... stupid cop doesnt know what hes talking about

    ReplyDelete
  9. the joys of summer eh? time to invest in Air Con

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hate summer, nothing but annoying ass heat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actualy have an air conditioner,it just wasn't on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had one of those mornings not that long ago, iirc.
    It's fucking dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like that headphone stand.
    following back bro!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that taste you wake up with... its the worst ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hate it when I wake up like that, just started following and I'm really interested in this headphone stand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Headphone stand looks sweet. Can't wait to see it when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I totally understand what you mean

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha mornings like that are terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome to my every morning... ugh

    ReplyDelete
  20. Italy, Awesome! I have never been anywhere in Europe but would love to go to Italy, Spain, France. Awesome food, beautiful women, lovely countryside and a couple thousand years of history to boot! Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Try not eating feces prior to going to sleep. You will find the shit taste diminishing with each passing day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ^ wtf Geojour? lol

    Good to have you back and you feel better. I painted my headphone stand with spray paint with metallic effect. It looks nice, maybe yours will look much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish you'd post some pictured of your hedphone thingy

    ReplyDelete
  24. yea i can relate woke up feeling kinda bad

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope you get the stand how you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice, hope you have a good time at Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. what did eat before you went to bed?

    ReplyDelete
  28. really interesting

    hope you have nicer days

    ReplyDelete
  29. Don't worry man! The night is darker before dawn comes. You will have better days!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nothing feels better than a cold shower on a hot morning.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sounds like you woke up with a hangover, haha. I know the feeling though, terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  32. The good part about a bad day is that it can only get better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  33. There real question here is, did you get laid?

    ReplyDelete
  34. cool! it's great post! see you

    ReplyDelete
  35. A shit taste in your mouth? 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  36. Were you hung over? That's about the only time i feel like that when i wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I know that feel. :(

    ReplyDelete
  38. Well let us know how you go with the headphones

    ReplyDelete
  39. I hate it when it's hot :c

    ReplyDelete
  40. DIY headphone stand is pretty awesome, I hope it ends up the way you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Looking forwards to more progress on the headphone stand!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The headphone stand is looking nice!

    ReplyDelete
  43. i hate those days... we all have them :S

    ReplyDelete
  44. I had one of those days yesterday... I mean okay it was caused from a killer hangover but still :P. Following for the interesting post, good lukc on that headphone stand!

    ReplyDelete